Type the name or model of the product you are looking for in the box above.
EAN Code: 5013601079608
The Wylex NMRS15SSLMHI all metal consumer unit is fully compliant with Amendment 3 to BS 7671:2008. A twin RCD high integrity split load configuration protecting a configurable bank of 15 MCBs / RCBOs split into two circuits, the unit is supplied with 100A switch isolator and 2 x 80A 30mA RCDs.
The NMRS15SSLMHI high integrity consumer unit works by using three busbars instead of one. One busbar for each of the RCDs and one for the main switch. They are connected via fly leads such that the main switch is still used to isolate the entire board. Consequently, a High Integrity consumer unit allows you to protect all your mission critical circuits, such as smoke alarms, security system, fridge freezer etc. through the use of RCBOs independently.
The metal enclosure comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with circuit identification labels providing clear understanding of outgoing ways.
• 1 x 100 Amp DP Main switch controls the entire board and allows for up to 15 x RCBO's or MCB's circuits.
• 2 x 80 Amp 30mA RCD allowing form RCD circuits to be split around a building.
• Max No of MCB's or RCBO's = 15.
• Dual 80Amp 30mA RCD Protection.
• Allows 100% RCD Protection.
• Option for High Integrity with Individual RCBOs.
• Allows for RCD Exemptions on MCBs.
• Main Switch controls all circuits.
• Almost unlimited combinations.
• Second RCD for 2nd Group of Circuits.
• Dimensions: H: 261mm x W: 438mm x D: 121mm (inc cover).