Universal Transmitter - ELUTX
The Universal Transmitter is used for connecting a variety of peripherals to the control system. The transmitter includes a single input terminal used for connecting a wide range of wireless applications.
Full range of products available including Smoke, Gas, CO2 & Flood detectors.
- Model: EL2602
- Power: 3.6V ½ AA Lithium Battery
- Current Consumption: 25mA (transmission), 10?A (standby)
- Antenna: Built-in Internal Whip
- Transmitter Frequency: 868 or 433 FM
- Transmissions : Alarm, Low Battery, Supervision
- RFI Immunity: 40V/m
- Operating Temperature: 0-60°C
- Dimensions: L-65mm x W-30mm x H-16mm
- Loop Input: Activate by a Short by a dry contact or Open collector or open drain